Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm back :)

So after close to 3 years, I've decided to make a triumphant return to the world of blogs.
With my promotion, and with school likely in the near-ish future, I've entered kind of a funk. I have no particular problem with anything, Work is fine, Me and Vincent are doing good, and I'm looking forward to going back to school, but even though everything is fine, I don't feel happy, not sad either, kind of like I'm just going through the motions without emotion. (This is getting a little deep haha) Anyway, so everyone who I've talked to so far has given me the same advice "If you don't like it, then change it", So I've decided to break my work-home-eat-clean-sleep routine by getting back to my blog, among other things, just finding stuff to write about might just take up enough time to break the cycle :)
So in upcoming posts you can expect updates, random news facts and probably a recipe or two.
So now I leave you with...

No comments: