Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday :)

So time for an update :)
I'm going to try to do this once a week, probably on Sunday, since it's my guaranteed day off during the week.
So not a whole lot has happened this week, work was work, nothing too out of the ordinary. Haven't really tried out any new recipes, made a wicked "eye of round roast" in my new slow cooker. Om nom nom.
It snowed...alot. With more still in the forecast. Winter avoided us for Decemeber, but it's making up for lost time now.
Owen (Vincent's nephew) turned 3 yesterday. crazyy. It literally seems like yesterday when Jenn told us she was pregnant. He's so big and grown up now. Seeing kids grow blows my mind. Having our own someday is going to be nuts. Haha, thinking about offspring created by Vincent and I is one hilarious thought.
So, other than that, I think I'm pretty much out of that funk I was in, started exercising again, which was the biggest help and definitely something I needed. I also started reading the Bible. Honest. I was a fairly intense Christian in jr high and most of high school, but never bothered to actually read the book that the entire faith is based upon. So I figured maybe I should actually give it a read through. I've been essentially Agnostic for the last few years, going to church on occasion and praying from time to time, but nothing really substantial.
 But I feel like I should give it a chance (of course without turning all crazy fundamental). I've started a reading plan called "The one-year bible" pretty much it gives you little bits from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs to read everyday, it only takes about 15-20 minutes, and so far it's... interesting. Maybe I should start a separate blog for that, I'm sure some of my Christian, Agnostic and even Atheist friends would find something interesting about it.
So that's all for me this week,
Oh and since tomorrow is mine and Vincent's 5 year anniversary (on Valentine's day, lame haha I know)
I leave you with my favorite Valentine

No comments: